|March 1 to October 31||November 1 to the end of February|
Entrance to the Safari Zone closed at 16:00
Entrance to the Safari Zone closed at 15:00
- Visitors are required to ride on a vehicle inside the Safari Zone
Open 365 days a year (including rainy days)
|Adult (High school student or above)||JPY 2,600|
|Child ( 4 years to junior high school student)||JPY 1,500|
Guide DVD rental fee
|Per owner-driven car||JPY 600|
|Per bus||JPY 1,200|
Available credit cards
|Available cards||Available for:|
|Admission ticket, Jungle bus ticket, dog grooming salon, miniature horse riding, shopping at Arosa/dog salon/cat salon.|
Enjoy watching and feeding wild animals including lions, tigers and giraffes while riding this unique bus.
Animal-looking Jungle Buses are very popular among children!
Large windows offer good views and animals come very close to you! It is such an exciting experience to feed animals from your hands regardless of age. Lineup for our Jungle bus cover 11 animals including lion, elephant, tiger, rhino. Have fun whichever bus you ride!
African Safari is located in mountainous area. Please expect sudden decline of temperature or a strong wind during winter. We recommend you wear gloves and warm clothes.
Currently, Jungle Bus seats cannot be booked in advance. Seats are sold on a first come, first served basis.
|Adult (High school student or above)||JPY 1,300|
|Child (4 years to junior high school student)||JPY 1,100|
How to get there
- At a “smart interchange”, ETC is required to be installed in your car. You cannot get out of smart interchange otherwise.
- Routes and other information available here is just for your reference. You may find actual situation different due to traffic jam, accidents and weather etc. Please follow road signs and guideboards when traveling to/from African Safari.
- Please take a bus bound for “Beppu Kitahama bus center/Beppu station” from your bus stop.
- After getting off the bus, walk to JR Beppu station to take an express bus running between Beppu station western exit and Safari operated by “Kamenoi Bus”.
- Please be aware that express bus stops at various locations on its way to African Safari.
Ordinary bus between Beppu station western exit and Safari is also available. Please make sure you take a “Kamenoi” bus.
■Kamenoi bus fare
|Beppu station western exit – Safari (approx. 50 min.)||Adult (one way): JPY 800|
Various anti-COVID-19 measures in place